Sunday, August 17, 2008

First Post! *blows out candle*



Ooh first post!! YAY!! I'm pumped for what this could be. Hopefully I give you something entertaining to read over time. HOPEFULLY.

I wil try to update this as much as possible. It may be a bit hard with school and sport, but I'll do my best.

I apologise in advance for any bad spelling errors. My computer can be a bit hows-ya-father at times.

And sorry if any of the images I use here are actually yours. I don't mean to use them for my personal gain. if you want me to remove them, I will.

Ending on a positive note, I hope you like what this is turning out to be :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey pube counter.
hahahahahahaha.
mandy yu sucketh. the pics r cute but yu DIDNT TAKE THEM!! dude yu could take pix that pro.
:D
luv yooh hunnie.
kissems
haha.
cya in the hols moo.
xoxoxox.