Friday, September 5, 2008

It's been a while...


Many thanks toRobin papa!

A week, actually.

It's been hectic with school and assignments.

I took a mechanical baby the other day-Monday and Tuesday night... Nightmare!! I ended up getting 95%, which was pretty cool.

I absolutely bucketed down today. And I had to walk to school. I walk across the oval. It was insanely wet! I was tempted to get a body board, I tell you.

Here's a poem I wrote the other night. Our cat's been missing 3 weeks today :(

Its called SAM, as that's our cats name.

Silent night, starry night,
Full, round, beaming moon.
Show, tell, reveal,
your secrets to me soon.

Show a black streak,
racing across the night,
Quick, fast agile,
racing to the light.

Show me a planet,
circling the sky,
Round, bright,perfect,
it doesn't even try

And show me your heart,
beating openly,
pure, clean, even,
hidden deeply

But do not show the pain,
the suffering of most.
Pain, hate, anguish,
haunts like a ghost

Silent night, starry night,
full, round, beaming moon.
Show, tell, reveal,
your secrets to me soon.

Not one of my best, but it's alright I 'spose.

Hope its all going swimmingly in your river.

Bang.
Smash.
Crash.

No comments: